Monday, March 31, 2008

Go-Go Gadget Toes!

Sorry, I'm full of 'blogs' today...
But I want to know this - what on EARTH causes us to trip on our own toes??? I was just walking to the bathroom and totally biffed over my toes (yet REFRAINED from falling over). whew! But seriously - is there an extension of the human toe I'm not aware of? Or maybe the type of boots you buy - some of them have extra length to give you that "pointy" look or something and then they suck back in before you can realize what's wrong? It's like the go-go gadget arm: You know, when it extends JUST as you pass a wall or doorway and causes your hand to smack into the frame. I'm wondering if we contain superhuman abilities that we see as "normal" happenings/accidents? Maybe we should look further into this...

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Now if only you had rockets on the backs of your shoes - you could fly over the garbage cans of life! LOL! As it is, perhaps you should take a collection so's you can buy yourself some shin guards ;)