Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I'm a Song Writer
Or maybe it's just that I can revamp a song, by creating my own lyrics. I did so recently, to honor my friend Bean and well.. to basically poke fun at the fact she hasn't blogged in JUST under a week. The life has been sucked RIGHT OUT OF ME as a result. I've had to find other things to do with my time - other than catch up on her love and family-filled life! And as I mentioned, the lyrics I created were to the song The Sounds of Silence. But I'm afraid I've doomed myself, for I haven't been able to get the song out of my head now, for 2 days. Maybe I'll go on tour.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
you're a weird-al wannabe!! lol! except you're WAY cuter ;)
Well my nickname IS "AL." Guess it's in "our" blood to poke fun.
looking for a timewaster? look no further than bestweekever.tv. enjoy!
Post a Comment