Sleigh bells ring.. Are ya listenin'
In the lane, snow is glistenin'
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight,
Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland....
I think I'm going Christmas shopping tonight - you know - beat the crowds. It's a good thing my Christmas lights are still up. They'll look fantastic tonight.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
6 comments:
ugh. stupid snow. actually, if i were home, i wouldn't mind it a bit. well, maybe a bit. but not as much.
where's spring???
spring-a-ling, are ya list'nin'?
flowers a'bloom, don't ya miss 'em?
it's happening tonight,
no wait that's not right,
spring will never come again ...
ok, that sucks, but it had all the drama i was hoping for.
Oh my gosh I love it Angie! LOL! It's perfect!
Well, it's a windy 71 degrees here right now! You could always move south to KC! I wouldn't mind at all! :)
No way - you can't have her. I'm holding her hostage if I must :)
Hee hee! No worries Bean, I have no plans to go to Kansas! Only to visit my cuz and then leave again. Besides, I'd have to take you with me and that means there'd be 4 kids in tow and I'm not sure how that'd work. LOL!
Post a Comment