Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Offer!

So today, I received a lovely email from "Oksana from Poland" that was going to come over and visit a "friend" but this "friend" has fell terribly ill and now can't fly. And now Poland woman has no accompaniment into the U.S. So she wrote me - imagine that! Me! She picked me! sigh...the honor. Anyway - so she picked me and asked that I please help her get into the U.S. because, and I quote, "I really beautiful woman and you will see me. My heart really to want love and family happiness." Melts your heart don't it? I think she's coming onto me.........

And of COURSE I'LL HELP! Why not!? I'm dumb right?
  • I'll provide my home address and phone number just in case she gets lost.
  • Um.. how 'bout my picture too, so she knows know what I look like (cuz I pretty too) and oh heck - I'll just fax her a copy of my driver's license. That has all the information right there. That'll save me some time.
  • And then I THINK I'll just go ahead and provide my credit card number too - oh and my other one too, just in case the first one doesn't work. We don't want anything to go wrong right?

Cuz like she says, "Probably it is our destiny"

1 comment:

Jolene said...

(cuz I pretty too) - HA HA! you's so pretty honey that she's not going to let an ocean separate the two of you!

you forgot about your SSN! that's manditory in love relationships - that way she can do a background check on ya, you know...