Monday, March 17, 2008
One Day at a Time..
Miss Onyx showed a tiny bit of improvement over night, with it only being 12 hours of treatment. Doc seemed really optimistic that there's no tellin' what sort of imporvement she'd show after 24-48 hours. So we decided to continue the treatment and brought her too her clinic this morning for more fluids. I'll pick her up tonight to bring her back down to the urgent care (since the clinic doesn't have 24-hour staff). I want someone to be there with her at all times. So we'll be making a few trips for the next few days and hopefully she'll keep getting better and start eating. Then we'll have her on a special kidney diet at home. Thank you to everyone who prayed for our little fur ball! she's a toughy at 20 yrs and I believe she still has it in her :) Keep the prayers comin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
>>hugs<<
go Onyx, go!
hey hon - got an update?
Post a Comment