Sunday, March 16, 2008
Prayers
Ok, I know this is weird to do (maybe?), but my poor kitty, Onyx (20 years old) is NOT doing well. She hasn't eaten or gone to the bathroom, getting 'sick' everywhere and is crying :( The hubby and I have spent the day today, petting her and consoling her and making sure she's comfortable. She's not doing well at all and I'm afraid it might be the beginning of the end. I gave her the last of her pain meds from a previous trip to the vet and she's finally laying down and trying to sleep. I called the emergency pet hospital and was instructed to take her in, however I'm afraid of what answers they'll give me :( Without going on too much, for whoever reads this, please give a little shout to the Big Man to help Onyx. If it's her time, I understand, I just don't want to be the one to "end" it. I'd like her to go peacefully in her sleep and just make sure she's comfortable. We both appreciate any prayers for her - - I'll blog later on an update. We may take her in today, but I'm not sure yet. She's sleeping and I want her to rest...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment