I just have to share the song that's in my head today (and I'm actually listening to it):
Just hear those sleigh bells jingling,ring ting tingling too.
Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.
Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling "Yoo hoo,"
Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.
Giddy yap, giddy yap, giddy yap,let's go
Let's look at the show,
We're riding in a wonderland of snow.
Giddy yap, giddy yap, giddy yap, it's grand,
Just holding your hand,
We're gliding along with a song of a wintry fairy land!!!
The wonderful version I'm listening to, is 'exercising' the FULL abilities of the synthesizer. Paying close attention, NOT to forget about the "brassy generic" sound of a drum (which was a little pad on the keyboard itself you just tapped) Technology was so ahead of itself back then wasn't it? I mean, you didn't even NEED to buy drums - the synthesizer DID IT ALL!
So my friends, I can't wait to get home and make slush angels. I'll make them next to the igloo I started on last night. So Merry Snowmas to All, and to All a Good Night
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
are you REALLY listening to this or is it just that you're listening to it in your head? i'm a little concerned...
also - love the synthesizer theme you've got going this week. sounds like you need a back to the 80s weekend. full of movies and songs from that decade alone!
Post a Comment