Yesterday I was a self-proclaimed bum. I got home from the doc around 4:30 and did absolutely nothing. I small part of me felt guilty because I knew there was laundry to do, cleaning to be done, maybe I could finally pick up that wrapper that I've been staring at for 4 days now on the floor...... I recall even falling asleep and taking a small snooze while watching Oprah. Still on the couch an hour later, the hubby joined me. We ended up watching Tru TV and some shows about cops busting spring breakers. Cripes. I've never acted like these people!!! Glad I didn't. However as a result of watching these shows with ocean, beach and heck..... seeing the SUN and knowing it does exist..the hubby and I decided that we need to go somewhere warm! I don't care where - just make it WARM! And since we were so enthralled with the whole concept, we watched this Tru TV on spring break busts for 2 hours. After they finished, another show was on about the day-to-day rescues Lifeguards in Hawaii make.
Don't be surprised if by the end of the week, we have tickets to Mexico.
This was brought to you by: Brain-Wash Yourself Incorp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
i'm coming with - pick me up on your way out
Post a Comment