Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chocolate IS good for me!

As I'm sitting here wondering what I can possibly do to burn up another 2 hours (cuz I've done NOTHING today), I decide that I need a treat. So I dug in my purse to find the little square of Dove Dark Chocolate. On the inside of the wrappers of these little delightful solid heaps of sugar... there's a "love note." Mine reads:
"You're allowed to do nothing"

Coincidental? I think not. God knows what's up. He must be trying to speak to me, therefore, I shall eat more...

3 comments:

angie said...

ok, it doesn't get more perfect than that: chocolate validating laziness. i LOVE it. (not that i'm calling you lazy. i just can't think of the word i want to use.)

Jolene said...

i <3 dove :) but who knew their writers were so smart!

SteelerWife said...

I know! Simply amazing isn't it gals? I was so inspired, that I brought another one with me today. oops.