As I showered this morning and pulled paint from my hair, I was reminded of how amazing it feels to have a newly colored living room. Last night, the hubby and I were determined to paint over the big red monster in the living room. (the bigger wall of the downstairs. the color was 'new brick'). Since we got rid of the light tan couch and now have brown, it became TOO dark. I hated it. The lighting is awful as it is. It just made matters worse. But now...it's a nice Khaki color and WOW! What a difference! It looks amazing and I cannot believe how much it opened the room! - I also forgot how tedious it is to paint around edges, close to the ceiling and corner edges of the walls and trying your best to make them STRAIGHT! My neck is also sore from crawling (and sometimes laying down), while doing the trim at the bottom. This, along with playing the Wii and frosting the hubby's cake for his birthday, has DEFINITELY given my arms quite the workout in the past couple days!
To reference the cake again, the "icing" on "this cake" is that we finally get to hang up our new shelving and paintings that we received at our wedding! I'm so dang excited to see the finished product! I might actually love my house again! Stay Tuned For Pictures!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
ooh...I can't wait to see it!
me too!! post pics very soon, please!
I'm mad at myself because I didn't take a picture of what it looked like previously - maybe I could draw it. LOL!
oh wow! it sounds like you could start a new exercise regimine! not only could people get fit, they could ACCOMPLISH things, too! haha. good for you guys. :)
Post a Comment