Friday, April 25, 2008

Hide and Only I Can Seek?

I couldn't help but giggle to myself yesterday at the doctor's office.

A few moments before I was about to sport the stylish, floral-patterned gown (trying to remember what side I was told to have it "open to." - that's always a nice surprise for the doc when you have it on backwards.... )

Anyway, it was here that I started to laugh to myself that after 29 years, I still find it necessary to conceal my bra under my top when placing them on the chair, so no one could see it. 'Cuz you know, I'm sure the doctor's never SEEN a bra before and I'm the first one to walk into the clinic that wears one.

Maybe this was a little too "out there" to share, but I found it funny! Never actually put much thought into why I always did that. And what's even more funny, is that I know when I go in again and have to sport the gown, I'll still hide it.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

um. i totally do that. and fold my clothes all nicely too. which i never do at home! lol!

Kelli said...

ditto! HA!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! I do the same thing, and whats funny is that every single time I do it, I think the exact same thing you just posted about. Funny that we hide our undies and then stick our feet in the stirups. LOL!

Jolene said...

Kim! HA HA!! I've never thought about it like that before. HILARIOUS!

angie said...

dude, YES!!! haha i totally do that too. also, i hide my socks in my shoes. ???? do i even need to take my socks off???