Monday, April 14, 2008

Hubby Turns Another Year

So the hubby turns another year. Here he is shortly after I surprised him by bringing the cake up to the room. He wasn't allowed to leave the whole day. I was hiding presents throughout the house.

Mmm......carrot cake was the treat of the day!

He was so happy to find that one of his gifts, was Raisinets! One of his faves! He's such a cheese ball :) But MY cheese ball


We posed for some pics to remember the day.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the last one of you two! That's a great pic of you two.

Jolene said...

Happy birthday to you!!!!! Well, not you Lyss - but you Jeff, when you read this!

This looks like a wonderful first-married birthday. How cool. I agree with Kelli - that last pic of you guys is so great. And I love the one of him blowing out the candles - nice smoke effect!

angie said...

awww, how sweet are you guys?!