Friday, April 4, 2008

Inspired

So after reading Bean's sister's blog about NKOTB (as stated before by many people, if you don't know what this stands for, stop reading now because you'll only be more lost), anyway, I was inspired to relive my younger days. While a lot of people were enjoying the pre-puberty sounds of the soft, angelic-like voices of the New Kids, I was blaring my rap songs by the following group:


Oh yes - Kris Kross baby!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know these little "hotties" (or so I thought at the time), they KNOW their pants and shirts are on backwards. Yeah, cool huh?
Yup - the Mac Dad and Daddy Mac were QUITE the distraction for me. I cluttered my walls with ginormous pictures of them. Think I even sent a letter once to their fan club - I remember writing it at my grandma's house and how my brothers were teasing me and wanting to know what I was writing. I defended my 2 lil' rappers though. My words were for their eyes only. (or for the person who went through their fan mail - same thing.) LOL!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

are they the jump, jump guys? I can't remember - I wasn't allowed to listen to this stuff! LOL!

SteelerWife said...

Yup! That's them! I guess the "hoodlums" out in my neck of the woods were a little more delinquent. hee hee! Maybe this accounts for my needs to go dancin' every now then! But why everyone looks at me weird when I have my shirt on backwards, I'll never figure out. It was acceptable then, right?