This blog is for my dear friend Bean's sister. Remember the blog about the quirks of how you eat things, and I mentioned that I eat Twix and Kit-Kats in the same manner (by eating the tops off first)? Well, I'm eating a Twix right now and had half of the top bit off, when I heard my boss coming over and I knew I had to tell her something. So I turned around and started to tell her about something I was pondering about a new work process. Well, she noticed my candy bar and immediately started laughing. Then goes, "is that how you eat those? Looks like a mouse nibbled it!" I could feel my face turn bright red and I started to laugh and so I wheeled my chair so I was sitting in FRONT of my twix, to block it and I go, "sooo...annnnyyywayyyyyyy" to create a diversion. We both started to crack up and she had tears in her eyes!
My dorkism has been revealed to the fullest. No turning back now. She's got dirt on me.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
hahah nice work, lyss! eat loud, eat proud. :)
Post a Comment