Monday, April 7, 2008
Should I be cloned?
This weekend was quite the action-packed adventure and sometimes, I think having 2 of me, would make things SO MUCH EASIER! But then again, I enjoy the chaos of my life. I find it wierd to not have 8 million things going on at once. Friday I zoomed down to ol' Inver Grove to drop off a disk, then met up with my pal Bean! We're both trying to inspire one another to get our dreams of photography goin'! So lookin' for props and other fun things to help our pics look amazing! Then zoomed over to mom's out East to pick up some things, say hello, then zoomed home (finally getting there at 7). ugh! But had a nice evening. Saturday had to get up and get ready for a baby shower, drove up "nort" past Wyoming, took about 160 pics (I'm the nazi with the lens in everyone's faces all the time), then back down to home, only to get BACK in the car and go BACK to Inver Grove for a BBQ. Thank the Good Lord Above that Sunday was church and THAT WAS IT! We never left the couch - even peed in buckets. LOL! kidding - but took naps, watched junk TV, made dinner later and had popcorn for dessert and watched BIG! What a classic movie! It was a perfect way to end the weekend of NUTTINESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
when you get the cloning part figured out, let me know. i think i'd be interested in giving it a shot!
so glad you were able to meet up friday - always refreshing to see you. annabelle agrees. she just wasn't the same aftr we left :)
Post a Comment