Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Thai It, You'll Like it!
Hee hee! Apparently, that's a quote on a sticker that my cousin has, stating her "love" for Thai food! I tried some Thai last night at Sawatdee. My my - talk about YUMMINESS! All the oil you can consume! LOL! Chicken Pad Thai is what I had to accompany my Diet Coke (gotta keep to the norm). I highly recommend that if you haven't tried Thai, GO FOR IT! There are a ton of dishes that sound absolutely scrumptious. And for those of you with an "adventurous" taste, other dishes included squid, mussels, shrimp, salmon, and other strange squishy, slimy creatures from the sea of which I eat none of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
oh thai, YES. some of the best food ever! have you eaten at thum rup thai yet?? not only is the food delish, you go home full AND with enough leftovers for two lunches. :) gotta love that! oh, and did i mention that it's not even expensive?
I'm craving scallops since watching Hell's Kitchen last night. Do they serve them there?
haha we watched that too! all year long dave and i have been yelling: "how long?!?" "three minutes, chef!!!" "i need it in one!!"
alright, sorry for the rant. that show is hilarious.
I can't stand that show! LOL! I don't like how mean that guy is! However my Hubby is a big fan of Iron Chef! I find the "mystery ingredients" VERY INTERESTING! Still waiting for "dirt" to be one.
oh, iron chef. me true fave. but alas, with no cable, chef hell does the trick. :)
Post a Comment