Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Unsung Heroes

Who out there knows the songs of Real Men of Genius? Pretty sure it's Bud Light that makes those.

I decided that there should be a Real WOMEN of Genius. And I think the first one should be about the woman or womEn that have no fear of walking around completely naked in the gym (whereas I'm trying to hide every piece of my body by an article of clothing at all times). Not that I'm "poking fun" - It just amazes me that people are so comfortable!

The song would go something like this:

Guy in background, as he introduces the song: "Real Women of Genius..."

Announcer: "Here's to you, Mrs. I've Got No Shame and Can Walk Around at the Gym Naked if I Want To. You're just too comfortable in your own skin and will flaunt it all. At any cost - No. matter. what."

Guy in background: "I don't care if you see my birthmark..."

Announcer: "That's right Mrs. pick the locker right next to someone else and force them to see that body only your mother and husband should see. You wear that skin proud!"

Guy in the background: "STRIKE A POSE!"

Announcer: "So go ahead. Show all them sheepish gym-goers who constantly cover up their bodies. You just don't care do you? That's right. Show them every angle you've got and crack open an ice cold Bud Light and know them clothes aren't going to put themselves on..."

Guy in the background: "Mrs. I've Got No Shame and Can Walk around Naked if I Want To!"

3 comments:

angie said...

eeeek! and this is reason #528 that i don't go to a gym.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the commercial :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit that's funny! Where do you come up with this stuff?!?! And just for the record...I am that naked person. LOL!