I'm overhearing the boss lady talking about how we have to start keeping track of the chemicals here in our workplace, i.e. cleaning materials, lotions, soaps, etc.
Something to know: We bring in Dish Soap for the bathroom so we can wash our dishes. Just whoever thinks of buying it, brings it in. So she mentions, "if we keep buying Dawn and then someone brings in Dove, we can be cited for that."
Are you FRIGGEN kiddin' me right now??????????
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
i don't get it. what's the point? sounds like a waste of time, money, and productivity to me.
I have one word for this...RETARDED!
How can your place of employment get cited for it if the employees themselves are brining the soap in?! I really don't get it, do you?
sounds like ... management speak. i think these people go to school to figure out how to make an easy job impossible.
Post a Comment