Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Let the Chaos begin...

This week is going to be CrAzY!
(This past weekend was too, but before I blog about that, I need to get pictures downloaded so I'll do an update later!)

My plans for the week:
Tonight: Drive down to brother's place to do some baby announcement pics
Tomorrow: Pick up bridesmaid dress for step-bro's wedding - then go to volleyball
Thursday: Head up to Brainerd for wedding, right after work
Friday: Spend time with grandma, then get ready for groom's dinner and rehearsal
Saturday: The big day! (Better be nice!) Dance the day and night away!
Sunday: Head home early to try to make it to some other plans I have!

And I'm pretty next week is going to be just as crazy because on the 5th, I'm headed to Nashville with some friends!!!!!! ROAD TRIP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nashville??? You never told me this! Have fun!

SteelerWife said...

LOL! I did :) I think it was back when you were going to fly down for Nashville Star. I remember mentioning the dates to you to see if you'd be down there at the same time - which is a bummer 'cuz I know you won't be down there :( But it's also the Country Music Festival which was only by coincidence that we planned it during that time! I can't wait!

angie said...

dude, you keep a very tight schedule! thank you so much for working dave's and my party in to the mix yesterday. it was awesome to see you and meet the hus!

Jolene said...

oh my gosh!! i don't know how you do it all - my head would be spinning and i'd be in a state of overwhelmed stupor. not a pretty sight.

have a blast doing those pics - i can't wait to see. AND wow - your brother's getting married this weekend. i can't believe how much time flies! it seems like it was just YOUR wedding and i was hearing about the baby and the wedding and now it's all here.... wah! time goes too fast! (but yet summer STILL isn't here? it seems a little unfair.)