Monday, June 2, 2008

Another one down!

This past weekend, my youngest step-brother was married to a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!
In the past year, we've attended 6 weddings! April 2007 was my oldest brother's wedding, June 2007 was my hubby's brother's wedding, last November was our wedding, last December was my friend's wedding, this past January my step-cousin got married, and now this one :) All family! Crazy huh? We've had a lot of good FREE meals! LOL!!!!!! I took plenty of pics since the photographer was done by 5pm. The reception JUST HAD to be covered, right? So of course, the picture Nazi was there - ME! So I snapped away and was sure to capture the first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance. I hope I did them justice! Hope to load more later - - and if you've been reading my blog daily, you know that I say that a lot ("I'll load more later") and it usually takes about 2 weeks. LOL! I can't help it! I'm too busy!

2 comments:

angie said...

so beautiful! congratulations to the happy couple. :)

Jolene said...

love, love it!!!!!!!

congrats Chris and Lisa!