Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Too Stinkin' Cute!

The handsome boys (yup - boys!) Found out last night at the vet!


Sorry if you're getting tired of reading about the "children" but I can't help but write about them! (Maybe I need to start their own page like my friend Kel did for her pup?. Hmm....)
Here are some pics of the kitties that I took the other day - the basket is a little work basket that I keep rubberbands in and paper clips. Each one decided it was a nice bed :)
But so yeah, they're BOTH BOYS! ha! Whiskey as "Daddy's little girl" is a thing of the past! They're both healthy though and received their first set of shots, got their nails trimmed and we called it a day. However hearing Razz cry as they drew his blood in the back room, made me cry too. I'm such a sap. But I can't stand knowing they're getting stuck with a needle! Breaks my heart :( But he was back in the kennel and purring in no time. And of course, right when I got them home, I fed them the good stuff and I feel they forgave me. LOL!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

That's so funny that Whiskey is a boy too.

You should definetly start the Razz & Whiskey page...

You could call it "Happy Hour with Razz and Whiskey" LOL!!! (wait..I like that!)

Jolene said...

ha ha! kelli's idea is awesome - either that or just rename yours. but seriously - i want to keep hearing about the kits one way or another. and i love your new pics of them! what little sweeties.

Anonymous said...

So cute I just wanna squeeze them til the poop! LOL!
BTW, I LOVE the sober driver bit! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant til THEY poop! ha! Me funny. :)
I can't figure out how to fix that once I post it. I'm a blog virgin, sorry!

bootsy<3tootsy said...

You are such a crier!!

angie said...

ha! surprise!!! they are adorable. :)

SteelerWife said...

LOL! Leave me alone Bootsy!!!! You're into roller derbies, I'm into soft fluffy things. DON'T MAKE ME CRY! LOL!