When I went to visit my dad the other day, him, my two step-brothers and my step-mom were all at the house. They're currently "revamping" the pontoon. So the hubby and I pull up to the house to see the pontoon in the yard on the side of house, with everyone sitting in it. I couldn't help but laugh to myself about the "hick" moment I was experiencing. We walk up to the boat, say hi to everyone and hop in ourselves.
So here we are. All sitting in the pontoon. In the yard.
If I only had my camera....
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
was it on blocks or a trailer??? LOL!!!!
A trailer! LOL!
hahaha, what a wonderful image this is. :) i hope you all enjoyed your dry ride!
oh beautiful! lol! i'm glad you guys joined in and didn't just laugh at them ;) always fun to let the red side out now and again.
Post a Comment