Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did I have a stroke?

Not that a stroke is anything to joke about but seriously, my ability to organize a thought or think clearly has completely vanished.
-
Just now, I was taking a phone call and couldn't find what the caller was looking for. He said, "ok, thank you!"
Instead of me saying "you're welcome" or "no problem," my mind decided to blend the two together and my reply came out as...
"You're problem."
-
I'll be leaving now..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have done that about oh everyday! At least it's not like that Burger King Commercial where the guy is getting the order from his wife and tells the clerk that he loves her! I haven't done that yet. I did hear my dad do that once when I was working with him. We laughed so hard!!!

P.S. Your slide show is awesome!!!

Jolene said...

HA HA!!!!!!!! Oopsies.

Anonymous said...

We used to screw up on the phone at the pharmacy and call a woman sir! LOL! Sometimes they wouldn't even correct us and then we'd feel even more retarded and embarassed!

angie said...

HAHAHAHAH oh man, that is good stuff.