Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What grade am I in?

When are you too old to write on your hand? 20? 30?.... 10?
I was just thinking about this as I wrote a little note to myself on the back of my hand, to send some pictures to my dad of our cabin. This seems to be the only way I remember to do things. Or I guess I could create an alarm on my cell phone but that of course is too much work. Why go through the trouble of finding my phone in the 'black hole' known as my work bag, when I have this handy-dandy blue ink pen sitting, waiting patiently to be appreciated. (now that the computer has taken over it's world)
To top things off, I'm going to a happy hour with the hubby and despite my very professional-looking wardrobe,
I get to 'sport' the childish stylings of my built-in-notepad that some call a hand.
It's a good thing I used the palm of my right hand to write my name.
I'd hate for people to see that.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

at least you didn't write it on your forehead.

and also - i almost did the same thing a couple of days ago but someone was watching (can't remember who) and i decided that it probably wasn't the "coolest" idea so found paper instead.

it stinks being a grown up :)

angie said...

i still write reminders on my hand! all the time!! hehe. no judging from this corner of the blog world. :)