This is going to be a blog full of whining so stop reading now if you don't like to read about problems.
I'm whining today because it has been almost 3 WEEKS since my first "attack" with the chigger kingdom and I'm STILL getting new bites! When I first got bit, I did about 5 loads of laundry, all in hot, soapy water. I've continued to wash my clothes in hot water just to keep the cycle (no pun intended) going to just be sure I've rid of my (most hated) friends. But to no avail, they still continue to think they can crawl on me, and only me - cuz the husband hasn't been bitten again. Which makes me think either they've moved in with all their closest relatives, or they've been hitching a ride with me in the car. We made many trips into town in my car while up north at the cabin.
With this being said, I plan on calling the doctor this morning because I need to know how to EXTERMINATE these rotten, ugly parasites from my car AND my house! There are only so many loads of laundry I can do before I lose my mind (and lets face it - I'm never HOME enough to do much laundry!)
WHERE IS THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL?
-
So today I stand to FIGHT......
Fight for every chigger victim out there
Fight for the right to LEARN TO LIKE to do 10 loads of laundry
Fight for the skin that I have LEFT to keep
Fight for Mr. GoldBond's Medicated lotion and perhaps buy stock in it
and last, but not least.....
-
F.I.G.H.T.
-
FOR MY FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mel and I are good friends)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Are you sure they are chiggers and not fleas?! LOL
Poor baby, just won't leave you alone!!! The cats don't have fleas do they??
Post a Comment