About a month ago, I went down with the hubby to his parent's place in Maple Plain. We decided to go for a nice evening walk so he could show me their first house. I was also on the look out for some beautiful flowers to take pictures of (with my 'precious' in hand)
*precious = camera*
-
After taking a few snap shots of the gorgeous tulips that you see here...
...we turned the corner of one of the streets and stumbled upon this in someone's backyard:
-
Now, I'm NOT quite sure WHAT this was suppose to represent but I'm pretty sure we had just stumbled upon the set for the next Hannibal Lectar movie. And this was the..... um... offering?
-
God bless the little children.
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Here's my comment, I read it.
LOL! Just kidding!
What kind of neighborhood were you in? Pretty safe, huh?!
Post a Comment