Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here's a tip for ya

I just found the coolest feature on my new phone!
An EZ Tip Calculator!!!! Not that finding out what a 20% tip would be, is really that difficult, but maybe I'll want to tip only 16% or something? THIS FEATURE WILL DO THE MATH FOR ME!
And you know me, whenever there's a math problem that needs to be solved and I know there's someone else around me that may be trying to figure it out, my brain shuts off.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

16% huh. You do that often? LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist :) Seriously though, that's a nice feature. My old cell had the WORST calculator ever - so complicated to use. I <3 my new one. I may have to check and see if I have such a fandangled feature. If not, I guess I'll stick with my estimating.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lys, it's mom. You are so funny! Fun to read your blogs. Can't read the word verification below, I'll have to punt!