Thursday, August 14, 2008

TV theme - keep it goin!

Ok, so this might only clarify how much of a complete DORK I am (and also means my hubby is too) ha! But I/we just LOVE the Comcast commercials with the Slowsky's!!!! They just crack me up!
I saw one last night where Bill was counting on the couch (they were playing hide'n'seek) and when he was done counting (at 2,000 and something), then goes, "ready or not, here I come!" Then it flashes over to where he's looking and you see his wife's end sticking out from around the couch and he goes, "I can see your butt." LOL!!!!!!!
Or have you seen this one? - Where Bill's having a "bad dream" and he's grunting and groaning in fear for his life and it flashes into his dream: It's some blond chick and him going down the luge super super fast and she's all happy at the end and goes, "wanna do it again?" Then Bill's wife tries waking him up and he scares himself awake and they both scream and he goes, "We still have DSL right?" Wife: "Yes.... you had the bad dream again didn't you?" He hangs his head down and in a frightened, sheepish voice goes, "yes..... but this time she was blond." LOL!!!!!!!!
-
The simple things in life. Who knew turtles could be so funny?
Check'em out! neighbor one is hilarious!! http://www.theslowskys.com/home/

2 comments:

Jolene said...

they are good for a chuckle. that website though cracks me up! very clever

Anonymous said...

We don't have these anymore, I remember seeing a couple like 6 months ago, or maybe they play on a channel I don't watch. But you know I just clicked into that site and watched every one of them! Dream one is by far the best!