Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chaos mixed with lil' hands and feetsies

Friday: Met up with my pal Missy as she was with the Bride and Groom of the wedding we were about to 'shoot' on Saturday. After consulting the Bride on what the game plan was for the following day, we sat and talked in the park for about 3 hours. I'm sure the fisherman by us were annoyed by our laughter and photography talk - BUT, lets think positive, maybe they learned something. ha!
Saturday: Off to the wedding we went! Started shooting at 2pm. Wild evening with horrible lighting! Eek! Yellow and drab! Might have a lot of B&W's for this one - however the pictures we took in the park should look awesome! Got home around 8:30 with a terrible headache because I didn't drink anything all day. Slammed a couple glasses of water and went to bed by 9pm.
Sunday: Didn't get up until 10am (how wonderful!), and the hubby and I decided to go visit our friend and her new bundle of joy pictured below

3 comments:

Kelli said...

aww. she's so cute! I put the picture Sheila gave us on Thursday at my desk so I can look at the peanut whenever things get out of control here...(ah..like yesterday - Dow down -777 points - WHAT THE?!)

Crystal said...

I love the pictures! You did a great job capturing the new baby feelings. She looks so soft, warm, and peaceful. The little hand and foot are too cute!

I can't wait to meet her!

Jolene said...

I love how these pictures turned out, Lyss. And she is such a beautiful little baby. I love those squishy sweet moments :)