Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overdue

This blog is WAY overdue (by approximately a week) but as all my readers know, I'm a procrastinator and it's pretty much "when pigs fly" regarding any 'task' I may have to do.
But tell ya what folks - I'm gettin' there! I'm gettin' to be on time! Then again I just finally gave pictures to my stepmom and sister-in-law of the nieces and nephews from 4th of July. Is that bad?
yeah yeah, I know it is. But at least I got it done and put some smiles on some faces :)
The point of this blog is to Praise the Lord that the political advertising is DONE!
And in honor of this spectacular occurrence, the hubby decided to pose with all the political hogwash we receive because not ONLY do we receive stuff for the both of us, but my brother has been receiving political ads at our house as well. (that's THREE of everything) So the ads SURE DID PILE UP!

4 comments:

angie said...

hahaha i love this picture! you should submit it somewhere. not sure where, but there's gotta be an organization out there that would eat this up!
also, don't feel bad about those baby pics. we still haven't distributed wedding photos.

Anonymous said...

And tell me why you saved all of those?

SteelerWife said...

We didn't save them - that was from two days and I get the mail every other day! HA!

Jolene said...

awesome shot!