To get into the spirit of the "colder" weather, it appears that lately, I've sprouted a beard.
Oh wait - no - that's not facial hair - it's just my hair having a DEATH-GRIP ONTO MY FACE AND NECK!
---Static---
How do I love thee. I miss you every year and yet somehow, I don't ever wish to have you back. Tough love is it?
Anyone else out there have long hair that clings to their face? My cousin and I were just chatting about how it's a bad time to chop your hair short, because it has all the more reason to slap onto your face. But long hair is JUST as 'evil.'
However, today. I came prepared.
I threw my "brilliant brunette" hair smoothing gel in my bag so I'm READY WHEN YOU ARE HAIR! YA THAT'S RIGHT.... I SEE YOU. I KNOW WHAT 'YER' THINKIN'.
JUST TRY ME BUDDY!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
good luck in your battle! DOWN WITH STATIC!!!
are you still cute with a hairy chin? what does jeff think about this new look? ;)
Post a Comment