Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do you hear what I hear?

I thought I'd contribute to the stuck-in-my-head-music scenarios for all you readers out there. (Listen to me, talkin' like I have more than 4 people that read this. LOL!)
The Jude-ster and I were discussing Christmas music today and which ones we cannot stand and ones we love.
*
We both agreed on - Can't stand:
Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time
by the Beatles (it was news to ME that they sang this)
Judes opinion (and I SORT OF agree) of another Can't stand:
Someone Special
George Michael
(Judes thought a woman sang this - which lead to laughter and the conclusion that yes, George kind of "IS" girlie)
*
All time favorites:
ANY version of Carol of the Bells
and
"Old time" Christmas music:
Like from Bing Crosby, Sinatra, all them dudes - it's the BEST!
*
Then we both decided we needed to go see the Trans Siberian Orchestra.
I told her the tickets were pretty much sold out already and the only ones left were 'obstructed view.'
But we gathered our creative minds together and thought if they stick us in a room with a tiny peep hole for viewing (cuz perhaps this is their version of 'obstructed view?'), we MAY be able to use a straw with a mirror on the end to see the orchestra!
Or a part of a flute - whatever.

4 comments:

Jolene said...

aww! i want to be having the conversations with you guys!! time to get together with all of our christmas cds and roll our eyes or dance!

Jolene said...

also (so random) i got out my violin yesterday and started playing carols. that is balm for the soul, i tell ya!

SteelerWife said...

YOU OWN A VIOLIN?

Jolene said...

um, yes. you don't know this???