Very nice Lysso, you are quite the little picture takerm thank god you didn't have that beastly camera when I gave birth, you might have exposed things that should NEVER be exposed!
LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, consider yourself LUCKY that I didn't have the 'beastly' camera then! I would have been shovin' keith to MOVE OVER while yellin', "I'M GOIN' IN!"
This is a site that a couple of friends of mine created. They wanted to help inspire those that love to be creative and need a quick way to come up with ideas! Check it out!
This is a site my friend's sister created to 'originally' humor an aunt who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. But as time went on, people saw the shirts and wanted one; thus, a site was created to help accomodate the demand.
4 comments:
Very nice Lysso, you are quite the little picture takerm thank god you didn't have that beastly camera when I gave birth, you might have exposed things that should NEVER be exposed!
LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, consider yourself LUCKY that I didn't have the 'beastly' camera then! I would have been shovin' keith to MOVE OVER while yellin', "I'M GOIN' IN!"
Nice pics! That was such a fun day...Kelli needs to turn 30 more often. Looking forward to your bday bash!
happy birthday, Kelli!
Post a Comment