Last night was bowling night. (That's a big hint meaning= I'm tired)
We bowled pretty well and I believe we'll be able to maintain our position in 7th place!
Side note: Being in a position that's a SINGLE DIGIT, is PRETTY awesome for our team. We're use to the 'position' ending in "teen."
We also spent the night celebrating our friend Martha's 30th birthday (aka - kelli. She's martha stewart's offspring, I swear.)
We saw a few shots - drink shots. I was sober cab so only took one at about 9pm. Relax! I'm responsible er... something......
and then finished the night with karaoke.
Since the bar was pretty empty (besides the lonely cowboy sitting at the table behind us), we took it upon ourselves to submit about 15 songs to sing. Cowboy was complete with his own CD's to sing karaoke to. Made us look like rookies.
(There's a karaoke contest next week so I'm THINKING he was practicing for that.)
Anyhoot -
We had PLENTY of good laughs, sang everything from Holdin' Out For a Hero to Ghostbusters.. well, kelli sang Ghostbusters while Katy took the liberty of singing the "ghostbusters" shout-out line at the end of the verses. Except it wasn't the enthusiastic GHOSTBUSTERS! It was more the 1-900 Ghostbusters. They were having too much fun with the song so Katy decided to put a little sultry spin on things. Needless to say, I think more people will be calling Ghostbusters now.
Who knows. You may get a ghost exterminator or....
a date for tomorrow night.
*
After our 300 songs were up, we called it a night around 12:15.
When I got home, I heard on the radio, "Good morning this is ..." blah blah blah. And I thought....
Hmm..... A sign I'm out too late:
When I'm listening to the radio on the way home from bowling and the DJ says
"GOOD MORNING!"
*
I'm going to take a nap now.
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
My fav was the lady who impersonated Cher! I may be getting old, but I don't think I'll be staying out til the AM this week for bowling.
Post a Comment