Dear Folks:
Friday night was a successful 'cut my hair' night. I'm six inches less now and have a beautiful dark brown/auburn color, with highlights. I'm still getting use to my hair however I determined that I am NOT going shorter because ... well... I was just made for long hair I guess. We'll save the 'short hair' for 'after kids' ...
But overall, my stylist Jen, did a fantastic job! It's quite strange to have 6 inches LESS of hair :( Much easier to comb though! HA!
Saturday, Missy and I had a photo shoot of a 90th birthday party, at which time the grandma turning 90, was actually the grandma of a guy I went to high school with! Such a small world! So spent a few minutes catching up but had to get back to the job of snapping pics! And people - I have never in my LIFE seen a 90 yr old woman like this. She was a WHIPPER SNAPPER and so happy and full of life! I hope to do the pictures at her 100th bday party!
Yesterday was quite productive as well. Attacked the spare room and the spare room closet. Wow. Talk about a junk haven. The hubby and I managed to clear a lot of stuff out and put together a HUGE pile for the Goodwill! Felt good to get a little bit more organized. I took pictures of the before and after, however our internet still isn't working 'completely' so... pictures might take a while to get on here. But if you know me, that's normal time anyway.
From all the cleaning and nonstop moving from 8am til 9pm, I zonked out at 9:45 last night. And I know I slept HARD because when I woke up to the alarm, I was actually confused on why it was going off and didn't know what day it was. I even looked up and over towards the window and wondered why it was so dark - -- - as if usually it's sunny when I wake up at 5:30am? I just couldn't put two and two together!
*
Pass the coffee!
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your new do!
Post a Comment