Sunday, January 18, 2009

What makes my hubby THIS proud?

Well, if you're into football, you'd know that the Steelers won their game last night and are headed for the Superbowl!!!!!!!!
Hubby was jumping up and down, throwing cat toys all over to rile up the kitties, whippin' his Terrible Towel around and hootin' and hollerin' the night away!
Sometimes I wonder if I should warn the neighbors when these games are on - just so they don't panic when/if they hear crying, screaming, shouting, loud clapping or an occasional swear word.....
We're fine.
It's just Jeff and his Steelers.
Oh and I like Hines Ward. Isn't he cute? ha!
Always smiling.. so he's my favorite now.

Go ahead, smile back :)

4 comments:

Jolene said...

the steelers?
are they new?

Unknown said...

they are just one of the BEST TEAMS OF ALL TIME!!!

Yes, I have a wonderful wife, who lets me act like a fool on Sundays, and looks at me like I am mentally insane. It is fun watching a team that likes and wants to WIN :)

I wish we had tickets to Tampa!!

Crystal said...

Love the picture of Poops! And yes, I did smile back at Hines Ward. Now he really has a reason to be smiling all the time!

Anonymous said...

Brett and I were wondering if Jeff was going nuts that night! LOL! Too bad our team sucks a big one! So, would we be shunned if we were to root for the Cardinals?! Ha! J/K!