Another moment on yesterday....
I got together with my friends Cat and Ange as we headed down to "south dakota" (aka - Chanhassan), to visit a friend who had a baby girl back in December.
None of us have had the chance to visit yet, so yesterday worked out and away we went.....
to 'south dakota.'
-Seriously people. It's F.A.R.!
While driving, we were discussing what our friend Ange should do about the singing part of her wedding that'll be taking place in October. One singer? Two singers?
We started talking about duets and how that would work if it were something she'd choose to do. We had our thoughts and then she asks, "What about a triet?"
-the car fell silent-
Cat and I looked at each and thought, "triet? as in the guy we went to high school with?"
Ange backs herself up and further explains that yes, a triet. You know... with three people.
At this moment, we all started to bust out laughing! (Ange soon decided that maybe that wasn't the correct word either)
Cat and I both say, "You mean a trio?"
Again, the laughter continued until we couldn't breathe!!!!
*
It's moments like this that I cherish my girlfriends more.
*
**Ange, Cat and I have been friends for 21 years!**
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
that is a fantastic story - and an even better memory for the three of you. how cool! (and driving to s.d. goes faster when you can laugh - right???)
Post a Comment