Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Maybe I should clean

My desk is so cluttered that I thought I'd take a moment to randomly list off what I see when I look around. And what's really sad is that a lot of the stuff lingering around my computer, has not MOVED in the 5 years I've been at this cubicle.
Ready GO!
-coffee mug
-empty vase (been there since 1832, I'm sure)
-picture of me and the hubby from our honeymoon
-vase of fresh flowers that I received from the above-mentioned hub-ster
-dead flowers on top of my PC that have been there for about ... ohhhh..... 3 years??
-little beanie baby lion, named Rigglsey, that was left here by my dear friend Bean when she left (sniff,sniff)
-a cap to a bottle. Bottle is no where to be found
-a picture frame that's turned away from me - as if the wall it's facing is going to acknowledge the people in it
-my cute box of SUGAR CUBES! (think I'll add another to my java)
-a (computer) mouse that LONGS for a diagnosis on why it isn't working - collecting dust nicely
-a christmas card tipped over, facing down (I like reading the back)
-nail file
-oh look! another mouse that must have a mystery disease I haven't figured out
-a sticker with a bunch of old ladies on it
-and we'll end with a birthday banner from my friend Missy
- oh wait! a button. a clear button. I wonder what outfit that fell off of........ ??
*
I wonder what treasures are yet to be discovered in my desk drawers!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I think I need to buy some sugar cubes. I could sweeten my coffee and have a secret toy at my desk!

SteelerWife said...

Yes - secret toys. I have a surprise picture to post for tomorrow, pertaining to today's blog. hee hee!

Making little wire people out of paper clips is another favorite past time for some folks....

Jolene said...

i was scared at how many times my name might pop up in this post! glad it was only once - and for something cute :) lol! have fun purging!!

Unknown said...

I think I might have you covered. I will compile a complete report including the cover sheet for the TPS.

It might take me a while, so stay tuned. FYI. I will give you a teaser...I have a singing Gopher with a lay around it's neck. Nice huh!!1