Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Opinion?

This morning, my pal Jude at work, looked at me and said,
"For some reason, when I look at you, I think -17-year-old-!" - and started snickering.
I laughed too!
And then I said, "Is that a good thing or bad?"
She said, at the same time, "Is that a good thing?"
HA!
So I ask you my fellow readers....does this mean I'm dressing 'too young' ?...because I certainly don't think my outfit is really screaming "I'm in the 11th grade" - - dress pants with a normal go-to-work-top with a sweater coat over it. Perhaps it's the barrette I have in my hair to hold back my bangs as grandma always told me to do?
Or maybe I should just look at this moment in time as AWESOME...
because she didn't say I looked OLD!
*
right?

3 comments:

Jolene said...

this one: "Or maybe I should just look at this moment in time as AWESOME...
because she didn't say I looked OLD!"

angie said...

oh lyss, i can definitely relate. so in some ways i would respond as "ugh, annoying!" but really, all things considered, i'd definitely say it's a compliment. unless your work clothes are from holister.

Crystal said...

I'm thinking it doesn't have anything to do with you...she probably said it because SHE feels old. Today someone called me 'kid.' I AM NOT A KID! (some day we will be happy for these sort of comments, but then we will be old.)