You know it's bad when you get to work at 5:30 (and that's AM) and before 7am, you're checking blogs.
I'm workin' a little earlier today to be out of here by 2pm. And THAT'S a beautiful thing. It's just getting there, that isn't. hee hee!
But I have my trusty cup of coffee beside me, complete with 2 sugar cubes. By the way, how CUTE are sugar cubes?!!!! I just want to build a little ice castle with them. Maybe that'll be my task for today. Boss lady's workin' off site today so that means I have more time to be 'creative.'
*
Wow.
It's so quiet in here right now. All I can hear is the hum of the fridge and an occasional noise from the printer.
Hopefully people enter email-land soon.
I long to hear the beeping of YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
Speaking of you've got mail...... whatever happened to that dude........ He was SO popular back in the day. Poor thing. He's been taken over by various 'beeps.'
Lets have a moment of silence to remember his popularity...
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
i'm excited to see my mailman today - he's supposed to be bringing me some helpful photog books!!
hooray for mail.
Post a Comment