Yesterday, I had the honor of taking a few pictures of my niece for her '9-month' photo session. We had a blast! However most of the time, I had a feeling my niece was thinking, "what contraption are you putting me in now... what are these things over here and over there, why do you keep BLASTING me with that light and how many of these 'wardrobe' changes are we doing!!"
All the usual thoughts going through a little one's mind as they're getting their picture taken. I had a few props of flowers and a pearl necklace along with some trunks that grandma brought that were gorgeous and perfect! I hope to post a few more but this is my favorite, so I have to start with this one :)
*

RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
Lyss!!!!! So beautiful! Her expression is so cute :) LOL
oh my gosh, classic! this is an awesome shot. can't wait to see the others!
She is adorable. Looking forward to seeing more.
Post a Comment