Monday, April 6, 2009

Around the World in 80.. wait no.. 3 days!

The hubby and I had QUITE the weekend of travels. It started like this:
Friday: Carpooled to work with the hubby so we could drive to a 30th bday party together after work. Which was down in Farmington. Stayed until about 11:30pm, got home around 12:30am.
Saturday: Woke up around 9am. Hubby met up and drove my step-bro's up to Isanti to play some virtual golf. I headed up to Wyoming to help do a bunny shoot with my pals Missy and Teri. Around 7pm, hubby and I regrouped back at home just in time to blend up a dip to bring to our game night over in Coon Rapids. Zoomed over there as fast as we could. Left there around 11:30pm or so as well. Got home and crashed so hard, we didn't even say good night to each other.
Sunday: Woke up, made it to church. Drove separate because hubby had to drive from church (in Forest Lake) to Edina. I drove down to Maplewood to get some pet supplies. Then drove to the grocery store, and headed back home. Then around 4:45, left the house again to head to dinner down in Bloomington. Hubby met us there from Edina. We both drove back home around 7:15pm and arrived home by 8:00ish. He played video games, I edited pictures until 10:45.
*
Anyone know anybody selling a helicopter?

3 comments:

Jolene said...

lol!! you guys should just start up a delivery service. think of all the extra $ you could make. plus - you probably wouldn't even need a map - you've been all over the state! :)

angie said...

phew! i'm exhausted!

Crystal said...

Sounds like you owe yourself a weekend at home after that one!