On our trip to Dallas last weekend, while on the plane, we sat in one of the exit rows. So of course, we to read the instructions on "in case of an emergency" this is how you open the doors, etc etc.
We were then told that if for any reason we did not find ourselves capable of performing the tasks, we could be reseated. Then, I looked to my left to examine the door I would perhaps have to pry off and be a hero.. and then my eyes moved downward towards the handle and beneath it........
braille.
Maybe it's me, but I'm almost positive that if there was someone sitting there that was blind - do you THINK in an emergency, that they'd find that little piece of braille? And do you think the airplane staff wouldn't saying anything if a person were to sit there, who was blind??
*
Next topic:
Vending Machines.
I'm pretty sure it's against the law to have a vending machine of chips and other sweets and leave it SO EMPTY that there's no chocolate.
Yes. I said it. No CHOCOLATE was to be found in our vending machine.
There were Chips - Pretzels - Nature Valley granola bars -
Are you kidding me?
A vending machine has NO LIFE if it can't provide chocolate!
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
I think I need one of those chocolate-less vending machines at my work. If the machine is missing chocolate around here it is probably because I ate it all!
LOL!!!! Good call Crystal!
pustersa = that was my verification word. Pretty sure it could be a swear word...
haha that is a very good point about the braile. how weird!
so sorry about the lack of chocolate. i can only half-sympathize, though, because i gave it up for lent. let's do pennance together. hehehee.
the braile thing is hilarious. and if perchance your plane does crash and you're blinded by the smoke, it's good to know braile cause then at least you know you have a real door ;)
Post a Comment