For an odd reason, other than just because I am who I am, I've had the song 'Maniac' in my head, all morning. Oh wait, I know how it got there. I'm wearing this shirt that I'm quite certain was constructed by a drunk. The seams are all different on the arms, and if you look straight at me, you'll notice that the seam that goes from underneath my right armpit actually starts where it's suppose to, however ends about 2 inches to the right of my belly button. And I'm pretty sure that it's suppose to go straight down your side... no? And the neck is ginormous. There must be little elves in my wash machine that totally ruined this shirt because it wasn't like this when I bought it. So now the shoulders fall down constantly, putting me in the position of celebrating the 80's.
I showed my work pal Jude how my shirt was like a Rubix Cube and then decided that because my shoulder was about to pop out of the shirt, that now was a good time to perform the Flashdance-running-in-place dance. WHILE..... singing "she's a maniac...... MANIAC on the the floor. And she's dancin' like she's never danced before!!!!!."
*
Afterthought: I wonder if there are hidden cameras in this building.
I should check YouTube
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
i hope the security guards got a GREAT show!! :)
Wow...and you call me crazy.
hahaha awesome. p.s. is the shirt from limited? i have one with wonky seams just like the one you describe. annoying!!
Post a Comment