My pal Judy and I all of a sudden got on the subject of how you know you got the right man, when they love every inch of your body. They love you for EXACTLY how you are.
The conversation ended with us laughing hysterically about butt hair. Yeah. I said it.
Who knew that getting a coffee from Dunn Bros would start this?
I was telling her about how strong the coffee was and how even after the 1/2 cup of cream that I swear I dumped into it, it still tasted super strong.
She said I should take it back and mention it to them (just because we both agreed that their coffee has gotten a little more potent lately).
I go, "yeah, I can see it now- - - 'YOU'RE COFFEE'S GIVING ME HAIR WHERE I'VE NEVER HAD HAIR BEFORE!' "
And thus... the laughing began about where the hair may be...
LOL!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
SIIIIIIICCKK!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!
did you bring it back?
Nah - I just poured more cream into it that I had here in the fridge. Cream is like cheese. Makes everything taste better... in an unhealthy way. LOL
Post a Comment