UPS dude comes to the door at work.
The envelope he carries, is for me.
I turn around and look and it's the exact envelopes that my peachycheap.com purchases come in and for a SPLIT second I thought, "holy crap! Did I put my work address for one of my orders!!!!????"
Then my boss goes, "oh - is that from Dictaphone?" (company we use for dictation supplies).
As a wave of relief washes over me, I say, "oh yeah! I bet it is!"
Just then, the dude takes the time to read the label and I was freaked he was going to say, "no... it says peachycheap.com ???"
I would have died.
But he didn't. So I was in the clear!
I had completely forgotten that I ordered some things for my dept.
So I signed for them and double checked the label didn't really demonstrate my personal purchases of my hobby.
Sorry world, but I stay professional when I'm at work.
Every day of the week....
*
*
*
except for the days that end in D-A-Y.
:)
*
ADDENDUM
Just noticed that the label on the package has my last named spelled as PALLOUIT.
nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
HA! Wouldn't want your co-workers to know about your addiction... Isn't it fun having a unique last name. My fav is when they spell mine fatnik!
LMBO!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS CRYSTAL? THAT'S HILARIOUS AND TERRIBLE AT THE SAME TIME!
I love the interesting ways that people spell our last name. My favorite of all was:
oulpoit
Somebody had a bad case of dislexia that day.
either way, I am sure that we will get even more interesting submissions soon
Post a Comment