Today... I shaved at work.
I went to the Gift Shop and bought a razor.
I had every intention on shaving this morning, BUT... forgot.
I'm wearing capris too.
And every time I cross my ankles, I can feel a cactus-like sandpaper sensation.
I went to the Gift Shop and bought a razor.
I had every intention on shaving this morning, BUT... forgot.
I'm wearing capris too.
And every time I cross my ankles, I can feel a cactus-like sandpaper sensation.
I love being a woman.
It was me and the $1 razor. To the bathroom we went. Propped my foot onto the sink and lathered up some lotion and soap to make a foamish substance.
Oh RELAX!!!! I kept my pants on people. Again, I have capris on.
Which is a bonus for me - only have to shave HALF a leg.
As I opened the razor... the BRUT.... razor.....
It was me and the $1 razor. To the bathroom we went. Propped my foot onto the sink and lathered up some lotion and soap to make a foamish substance.
Oh RELAX!!!! I kept my pants on people. Again, I have capris on.
Which is a bonus for me - only have to shave HALF a leg.
As I opened the razor... the BRUT.... razor.....
I read
"Essence of Man"
Yup....
*sigh*
Oh the essence.....
I feel it Brut, oh yes... I feel it.
OH wait, no - that's the RAZOR BURN I have from your $1 razor.
"Essence of Man"
Yup....
*sigh*
Oh the essence.....
I feel it Brut, oh yes... I feel it.
OH wait, no - that's the RAZOR BURN I have from your $1 razor.
But hey, hair's gone!
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
only you lysso, only you... for some reason I feel like I have posted this comment before?
red specks
black specks
red specks
black specks
such a tossup!
Post a Comment