Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Bells around the corner!

My best pal Ange will be getting married on October 24th. I had the honor of being in charge of the bachelorette invites; and thanks to my other pal Kim, I had an AWESOME template to follow for the below BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!

At this point in the game - I'm pretty sure I could cut out the shape of this card with my eyes closed. They were NOT easy to make - but boy are they totally worth the EFFORT! And because they were for Ange, I knew I had to go all out :)

6 comments:

angie said...

HAHAHA oh my gosh, these are awesome. i'm sure she will treasure them always! brilliant.

Crystal said...

wow! those invites are perfect! me likes, me likes.

Anonymous said...

These are really cute Lys. You're so inventive.

Mom said...

Lys, these are great, you are so inventive!!

Jolene said...

these rock!!!!!!!! i'm so impressed with how they turned out!! nice work girl :)

Anonymous said...

those are too cute and i can tell you used your cuttlebug!