Thursday, November 5, 2009

Special Moments

This blog is in 'honor' of my friend Kristi.
I love her to PIECES!
She calls me just about every day to say hello and to see how life's going. She usually calls me on her way to the gym or when she gets home and eats something so we always say we're 'having breakfast together.' (as I can hear her munching away)
So the other day she calls me and tells me something hilarious...
She was listening to voicemails (and probably checking emails at the same time). Her mind and her attention NEVER stop. Always goin'... always thinkin', etc.
So she's listening to the voicemail (it's a longer one) and she starts to talk back to the gal that left it. Starts asking questions and making comments and she kind of stops and thinks, "wow - this girl isn't even listening to me!" as the voicemail continued. Kristi went on trying to get in a few words.
And then it hits her.
She. Is. Listening. To. A. Voicemail.
At this moment, she said she just hung up and just BURST INTO LAUGHTER.
(and then called me.)
*
From the day I met her, I wanted to be like her and have her drive in life. I look up to her.
Now.....
I'm not so sure.
LOL! kidding :)
*
Bless her HEART for telling me this though, because I knew right away, I was going to share it on my blog!
*
So what peculiar things have YOU done lately?

No comments: