Do you ever find yourself singing a song in the car, that you can't believe you're trying to sing?
I did that this morning.
I've been listening to Christmas music ever since Thanksgiving. I can't get enough. (However if I hear 'Step Into Christmas' by Elton John, anymore, I may be bald. I can't help but listen to this song and think of PacMan because of that little sound at the end of the hook. Know what I'm talkin' about?)
So back to the point of this blog...
I sing in my car. Like many do.
This morning I heard the song that takes me back ....
The Chipmunk's, Please Christmas Don't Be Late.
Now the funny thing is, not only does it take me back, it makes me think I can sing in the pitch of the Chipmunk's.
*
Am I the only one that tries to sing this song?
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Ummmm, YES! LOL!
Post a Comment